Ognarth Final Model Render

Class project finally finished!

I think he turned out ok, but could still certainly use tons of refining. Not bad for 5 1/2 Weeks though. I did the painting in ZBrush for the first time which was an interesting experience and I think I'll do it again. :)

The normal maps also came out pretty good as I used XNormals to generate them.

Revolver Model-WIP

Here's a model I've been working on while not yelling at Flash. Just the start of the Diffuse Map and I added in a quick Specular Map to see what would happen. Polycount is a bit high at 3,448 but the team wanted a super detailed model for the main weapon. Could probably drop it to 1,000 and it would still look okay. Haven't tested it in game though.

Copyright © 2019, C.Gabriel Maung. All rights reserved.