So here's what I've got so far. about 3-6 modular pieces, depending on how you look at it. I've got a wall set composed of a floor, a wall, and a ceiling. Then there's a doorway with a detachable ceiling piece. And finally an inside corner piece, which shares some texture space with the wall set and a unique floor piece. There's also a fancy collector type object on the ceiling.
Texturing work coming up in a few days. Got my AO maps all baked and did some extra maps so dDo would be happy. Probably going with a 2k map on the major wall piece, and then a 1k for the doorway. other pieces will have smaller scale maps.
At this stage, the poly count is as follows... 20,649 polys and 39,924 tris. Not sure if that's too high yet, so I'll leave it for now and adjust it if needed.
And finally, here's a quick peak at what's going on with dDo. Still need to fix lots of colors and add in a base metal texture, but there's some dirt and dust and grime happening.